Our Customer Contract
The Customer Contract has been developed to inform the Customers (Residents of the Country Heights Estate) about the water services provided by us. It provides a clear and concise description of service standard that the Customer can expect, your rights as our Customer and what will be required from you.
Our Customer Contract outlines the followings:
- Defines responsibilities for service and maintenance provision
- Outlines complaint and faults procedures
- Clarifies account payments, and
- Explains Customer’s rights.
Our Customer Contract has been prepared with reference to the Water Services Code of Conduct (Customer Service Standards) 2013 and used the conditions specified in our Operating Licence granted by the Economic Regulation Authority. The complete Customer Contract including Terms & Conditions can be located in the Forms and Documents – Form 1.
We want to make sure that all of our customers can access information and communicate with us as easily as possible. To achieve this:
- Provide assistance to customers with hearing or speech impairment.
- Provide customers with their personal account information.
You need to:
- Let us know if you have any special needs.
- Let us know if you have difficulty accessing any information, facilities or services.
- Keep us informed of any changes in your personal circumstances that may affect how you can access information.